Pagebites, Inc. Copyright Policy
Pagebites, Inc. (“Pagebites”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf
, Pagebites will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Pagebites service and/or the imo.im
website (the “Site”) that are reported to Pagebites’ Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Pagebites’ Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Pagebites will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
Copyright infringement reports are a serious matter with potentially legal consequences. You may want to seek legal guidance, if you are unsure whether the content you are reporting is infringing your legal rights. Please remember that submitting intentionally misleading reports of infringement may be punishable under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Pagebites’ Designated Copyright Agent:
With Attn: Legal Department
555 Bryant St.
P.O. Box 819
Palo Alto, CA 94301